Saturday 1 October 2016

Miss USA Competitor Flips Script on Alicia Machado: Calls Trump a 'Gentleman' and an 'Inspiration' – Independent Journal Review

After all of the brouhaha surrounding Republican Presidential nominee Donald Trump and 1997 Miss Universe Alicia Machado, many have been stunned to take a look at the opinion part of Thursday’s Washington Times and discover a former pageant contestant with nothing however variety phrases for Trump.

Madison Gesiotto is former Miss Ohio USA and explains in her article that she truly met Donald Trump simply earlier than the 2014 Miss USA telecast started.

She described their assembly:

“Mr. Trump was very gracious. He shook my hand and we briefly discussed the Miss USA pageant and the upcoming 2014 elections. Of course, he smiled when I mentioned the failures of Obamacare. Before we could finish our conversation, I was rushed backstage to continue rehearsals.”

She recounted the second time she encountered Trump, on the 2015 Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC):

“To my nice shock, Mr. Trump remembered me from Miss USA.

Mr. Trump was a full gentleman. He took the time to speak to me about law faculty. I used to be near ending my first yr on the time. He additionally requested me about my plans and objectives after commencement, wishing me the most effective of luck in my future and complimenting me on my accomplishments as much as that point.

I discovered Mr. Trump’s respectful conduct and honest curiosity in what I needed to say to be very refreshing, contemplating the ‘better than the little people’ mentality that many others in his place have been recognized to exhibit.

He was respectful, type and encouraging. Before leaving that day, we snapped a photograph and he advised me to ‘assume massive and by no means surrender,’ which is identical factor my mother and father had all the time informed me.”

His encouragement impressed Gesiotto to pursue her objectives — certainly one of which was to start out her personal enterprise. Through Pageant Precision, she gives coaching to pageant contestants to assist them ace interviews and rise up-to-date on present occasions:

Following the publication of her article on Thursday, she has confronted a variety of critics:

But Gesiotto, who beforehand fended off death threats over a professional-life column she’d written, was unfazed:

Independent Journal Review spoke to Gesiotto about her article and the response she’s acquired to date:

“By far, probably the most shocking feedback have been the sexist feedback acquired from individuals who don’t help Mr. Trump. The nice half concerning the United States of America is that we’ve the liberty to vote for the candidate that we would like. While I personally am not voting for Mrs. Clinton, I might not make private, sexist assaults towards her supporters.

I used to be very disenchanted by these on Twitter who insisted on judging me by my outward look alone, whereas refusing to acknowledge the truth that I’m a God-fearing American, I will probably be a lawyer in May and I’ve already opened up my very own small-enterprise at simply 24 years previous.”

She even in contrast them to the dying threats she acquired final yr:

“While the negative response to my support for Mr. Trump has been more numerous than the threats/attacks I received for my pro-life piece last fall, this negative response has been much less concerning, consisting of mostly trolls and bored Hillary Clinton supporters acting foolish instead of fellow students in close proximity making threats.”

Gesiotto additionally famous that, even when she had not had the good thing about attending to know Donald Trump on a private degree, she’s sure that she can be casting a vote for him in November:

“I consider that the way forward for our nation and the way forward for conservatism are at stake. Our subsequent President will alter the course of our nation for many years to return, whether or not this be by way of Supreme Court nominations, Justice Department appointments or financial and overseas coverage.

I consider Mrs. Clinton can be unsuccessful in all of those areas. She would hurt our nation for generations to return and we can’t afford 4 or eight extra years of the failure we’ve got seen since 2009 beneath President Obama.”

Gesiotto is “absolutely” standing agency in her help of the person she calls “an incredible leader” who reveals the “courage, integrity, and respect that we have been missing in the Oval Office.”


Source link

The post Miss USA Competitor Flips Script on Alicia Machado: Calls Trump a 'Gentleman' and an 'Inspiration' – Independent Journal Review appeared first on Utah Business Lawyer.



from
http://www.utbusinesslawyer.com/miss-usa-competitor-flips-script-on-alicia-machado-calls-trump-a-gentleman-and-an-inspiration-independent-journal-review/

No comments:

Post a Comment